Last updated: 12/18/2020
We know that your personal information is important to you and we are committed to ensuring it is kept secure and used carefully. Below, you will find a short summary of how and why we collect your data, who we share it with, and what we’re doing to make sure your data is safe and secure. You will also find information about your privacy rights.
If you want to navigate directly to a particular section of this policy, please click on the relevant link below.
What does Money Revealed, a division of Saint Paul Research, LLC do?
Money Revealed is a privately owned publishing company based in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. We publish newsletters which provide insight and advice on investing. You can learn more about Money Revealed in the “About Us” section of our Website.
What personal information does Money Revealed collect and why?
We collect information in order to allow us to provide the publications you have subscribed to, and to personalize and improve your experience of our services, Website, and communications with you. All such information is held on secure servers.
We only use personal data you have given us or that we have collected from you when you visit our Website and order forms. We sometimes share your personal information with third parties to provide your subscriptions to you or to personalize and improve your experience with us. We never sell your personal information to others for their mailing or marketing purposes.
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into two categories:
- Information that you provide
We may ask you to provide personal information in order to provide our services to you. This includes asking you to provide your contact details to deliver subscriptions to you or to register an account with us so you can access the subscriber-only areas of our Website. It also includes asking you to provide payment information so you can pay for subscriptions or use a one-click order process.
The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are being asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point you are asked to provide it.
- Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our Website and order forms, we may collect certain information automatically from your device.
The data we collect may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website or order form, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
We collect this information so we can better understand the visitors who come to our Website [and look at our order forms] and what content may be of interest to them. Using the information allows us to improve the quality and relevance of our Website and services.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar technology.
Who does Money Revealed share my personal information with?
- to reputable third party service providers who provide additional data processing services, for example, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and assisting with the processing of credit card and direct debit payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In addition, they must process the personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws;
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, or similar other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, or (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights; and
- to any other person with your consent.
Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the information concerned and the context in which we collect it.
We will normally collect personal information from you where:
- we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (for example, your email address when you subscribe to a free or paid service);
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights;
- we have your consent to do so (for example, to receive marketing emails from us about another publisher’s publications or services which we think might be of interest to you); or
- We need the personal information to comply with our legal obligations (for example, our tax and audit requirements and other regulatory obligations)
We fund our free daily editorial emails, Technology Profits Daily, Wealth Watch, The Rundown and The Rude Awakening, by advertising our services and those of other group companies (occasionally we may carry advertising for a third party service). There are two small ads in each editorial email, and two or three times a week we send separate promotional emails. By subscribing to the free emails, you are consenting to receive these promotions (we cannot send a free email alone without the promotional emails). There is an unsubscribe link in each of these emails and you can unsubscribe at any time.
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests, this will normally be to operate and improve our services, Website, and communications. It would also include responding to your questions, undertaking marketing, or detecting or preventing illegal activities. We may have other legitimate interests and, if appropriate, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
How does Money Revealed keep my personal information secure?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Where we share data with third parties, we ensure that your data will be kept secure and will not be provided or sold to another party.
International data transfers
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
When you subscribe to Money Revealed via email, your email address is placed in a database and used to send your issues of Money Revealed publications. We will not sell your email address to any company outside of our affiliated sister companies. You can remove your address from our email list by following the instructions at the end of every email we send.
We will not add your name to our email list without your permission. If your inquiry is about an order or subscription, Money Revealed’s Customer Service staff will ask you to verify your identity by confirming information already in your record.
If you believe that Money Revealed has sent you unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam), please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We will never ask you for personal information — your credit card number, for example — except when you place an order. At that time, we will provide a secure (SSL, encrypted) connection and require you to submit only the information needed to complete and fulfill your order. We will not sell this information. However, we will share information if required by law or regulations, or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information received by us. Please note that “personal information” does not include your mailing address. See “Mailing Address,” below.
Standard data/text message charges may apply. If you “opt-in” via a text message, you may be contacted by Money Revealed and/or Money Revealed, a division of Saint Paul Research, LLC in the future.
Money Revealed will limit contact by ten (10) text messages per month (this does not include “opt-in” or “keyword” text messages). You automatically “opt-in” if you text a keyword (e.g. ‘7figures’ , ’greg’ , ’mike’ , ’ray’) to the Money Revealed shortcode ‘31996’.
Money Revealed will not divulge this information to any other party, meaning messages will only be sent by Money Revealed. At any time, you may “opt out” of text messages by replying STOP to 31996 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, including your phone number and that you would like to stop receiving these messages. Money Revealed is not liable for any charges applied by your cellular carrier.
When you give us your mailing address, Money Revealed, a division of Saint Paul Research, LLC and its affiliated service providers will use this information to fulfill your order or subscription and to send you information on other products that may suit your interests. If you don’t want Money Revealed, a division of Saint Paul Research, LLC to send you this other information, please contact our Customer Service department:
Order Processing Center
Attn: Customer Service
808 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
In addition to the cookies set directly by our partners, there are also cookies set by third parties to help deliver and monitor their ads. Please note we neither control nor have access to those cookies, and these advertisers’ uses of cookies are subject to their own privacy policies and not that of Money Revealed, a division of Saint Paul Research, LLC.
Cookie Removal and More Information
You can always modify your browser so as not to accept cookies or to notify you when cookies are sent to it. For more information about cookies including removing any or all of your cookies, please visit http://www.AllAboutCookies.org.
Also, if you would like to remove the Google Analytics and DoubleClick cookies, please go to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/, respectively. You should be aware that this will affect your Google cookies on all sites, and not just ours.
Changing Your Information or Updating Your Account Status
- If you want to change your email address for delivery of your paid-for newsletter email subscriptions (e.g. Infinite Income, Rude Awakening Pro or Technology Profits Confidential), or you would like to change your password, you should go to your accounts page (https://money-revealed.com/my-account/).
- If you would rather not hear from us by email please click the unsubscribe link, which you will find at the bottom of each of our email messages. If you are paying for one of our newsletter services, please note that clicking on this link will not cancel your paid subscription, but is likely to affect deliverability of your newsletter messages, announcements or other product related communications
- If you want to close your account – i.e., so that it cannot be logged into — please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
The Website is not intended to be viewed or used by children under 18 years old. If you are a parent or guardian and are made aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us by clicking here.